[Bioperl-l] 319a6e: Added frame to the column map.

Jay Hannah jay at jays.net
Tue May 18 01:10:56 UTC 2010

On May 17, 2010, at 7:42 PM, Aaron Mackey wrote:
> I probably missed some prior discussion of this, but any chance that the new
> commit messages can actually include the (unified, possibly
> truncated-for-length) diff of the changes?

I'm 5 years behind the cool-kids curve on this stuff.   :)

I just discovered SVN::Notify for $work[0]. By default it kicks out really pretty color HTML diffs of every change.  I assume there's an equivalent for git?

You could always click to github. It's color HTML diffs are very pretty. That commit for example:

   http://github.com/bioperl/bioperl-live/commit/319a6e

Plus all the other github shiny -- comment specific lines of the commit, or the commit itself, etc.

Jay Hannah
http://biodoc.ist.unomaha.edu/wiki/User:Jhannah