[Bioperl-l] Citing CPAN modules in scientific publications

Kevin Brown Kevin.M.Brown at asu.edu
Wed May 12 20:06:38 UTC 2010

Wouldn't the format of the citation actually be dictated by the
publication the paper was going to be in? E.g. the APA guide sets the
format to be:

Jones, D. F. (2002). The Mental Measurement Tester (Version 3.2)
[Computer software].
  	Fort Lauderdale, FL: Nova Southeastern University. Retrieved
July 22, 2007.
  	Available from http://www.buros.com/

Kevin Brown
Center for Innovations in Medicine