[Bioperl-l] about gene "boundaries"

Dimitar Kenanov dimitark at bii.a-star.edu.sg
Wed May 5 07:06:04 UTC 2010

Hi Malcolm,
thank you very much for that information. Didnt even know such program
existed :) I now use 'blastdbcmd' for extraction of DNA sequence from my
DB. I only had to reformat my DB with 'parse seqids' parameter in order
to be able to give the 'entry' parameter to 'blastdbcmd'.

Now my script is working.
Thanx again.

Cheers
Dimitar