[Bioperl-l] CommandExts and arrays

Dan Kortschak dan.kortschak at adelaide.edu.au
Mon May 24 19:38:32 UTC 2010

Hi Dave,

You are right, spaces are not allowed - they are actively stripped from
filenames (the other option would be to escape or otherwise quote them -
the is certainly doable, is there enough of a call to do this?).

You can use last_execution() to see what was attempted to be run, this
should show the filenames (and everything else) that were used in the
IPC call.

cheers
Dan