[Bioperl-l] SearchIO, StandAloneBlastPlus

Smithies, Russell Russell.Smithies at agresearch.co.nz
Wed Mar 17 21:07:29 UTC 2010

Precompiled databases from NCBI are built with "-o T" but when building them yourself, the default is "-o F".
We build all ours with "-o T" as we have some extra stuff built into our to retrieve sequences for all your blast hits.
Here's an example of our sequence retrieval: https://isgcdata.agresearch.co.nz/cgi-bin/blast_results.py?filename=xCW3ez7FU46qvpKNTGNu9ZXnw&submit_time=1268859815.54&database=isgcdata_raw

--Russell