[Bioperl-l] Bio-SCF from CPAN == error installation

Scott Cain scott at scottcain.net
Thu Mar 11 21:33:47 UTC 2010

Hello Jessica,

A few things:

* It would be better to start a new thread to ask an unrelated
question, since people may see the subject of this thread and ignore
it if they don't know the answer to the original question.

* Can you please try to ask your question again, with more details?
Like what have you done already, what was the result, and what would
you like for it to look like.  If you want it to look like something
that is on the wiki, link to that something.  The Howto page you
linked to has lots of pictures on it.

Scott