[Bioperl-l] Accession Nuber to Genbank Record (Isolation Source)

shalabh sharma shalabh.sharma7 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 22:06:41 UTC 2010

Thanks Bran and Chris,
           I followed the example given here :
http://www.bioperl.org/wiki/HOWTO:EUtilities_Cookbook
to retrieve raw data records from genbank.
For example i used the id : 157091572 to  get the genbank record, but the
downloaded file does not contain "isolation_source" which is there when you
look for the record online:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/entrez?cmd=Retrieve&db=nucleotide&dopt=GenBank&RID=T2S9N0PJ01N&log%24=nuclalign&blast_rank=1&list_uids=157091572

Thanks
Shalabh