[Bioperl-l] Accession Nuber to Genbank Record (Isolation Source)

shalabh sharma shalabh.sharma7 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 20:29:17 UTC 2010

HI Brian,
           Thanks for your quick reply.
I was reading the document and it think it talks about parsing a GenBank
record. What i exactly want is to submit a batch of accession numbers and
get "isolation_source" directly without downloading all the Genbank files.
I am still reading the document may be i missed something.

Thanks a lot
shalabh