[Bioperl-l] [Fwd: Enquiry about Remoteblast.pm]

Chris Fields cjfields at illinois.edu
Thu Mar 4 16:49:01 UTC 2010

Okay, I'm able to replicate this (and the tests now correctly attempt to
catch it).  It appears that this may be a general RemoteBlast issue, as
regular RemoteBlast tests are also taking forever.

This shouldn't be related to the email issue (this isn't in
RemoteBlast.pm yet).  At least, I would hope NCBI would pass back
another status besides 'WAITING' in cases where the email isn't
provided.

chris