[Bioperl-l] Bio::Tools::Run::Bowtie andBio::Assembly::IO::bowtie now available BETA

Ben Bimber bimber at wisc.edu
Mon Feb 22 16:40:26 UTC 2010

Mark,

Thanks for the reply.  I'll put in that bug.

I'm actually writing a couple wrappers for other utilities based on
bioperl.  Is there a preferred method to handle setting file path at
the moment?  Could you point me to a wrapper that uses this?

Ideally, I'd prefer to support both letting the user either set the
path via an environmental variable or when they create the factory:

	my $factory = Bio::Tools::Run::XXXXX->new(
            -command => 'blat',
            -prog_dir => '/myPath',
            );

-Ben