[Bioperl-l] Another Taxonomy modules to CPAN

Miguel Pignatelli miguel.pignatelli at uv.es
Thu Dec 9 12:05:59 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I have uploaded these modules into CPAN a couple of weeks ago.

Bio::LITE::Taxonomy
Bio::LITE::Taxonomy::NCBI
Bio::LITE::Taxonomy::NCBI::Gi2taxi
Bio::LITE::Taxonomy::RDP

Feel free to test them and see if they fit your needs.

Remember: They are not part of Bioperl, just alternatives. See the
documentation for (not many... but improving) details.

Any feedback is highly welcome

Regards,

M;