[Bioperl-l] [RFC] Interolog::Walk

Giuseppe Gallone G.Gallone at sms.ed.ac.uk
Fri Aug 27 11:07:57 UTC 2010

Hi Dave,

thank you very much for your feedback :) . I will register the namespace
right now. I think I will use 'homology' as the second level name
though, because I plan to extend the module to work with paralogues as well.

As for the category, which one of the following you reckon it will fit a
Bio:: package better

http://www.cpan.org/modules/by-category/

Regards
Giuseppe

On 27/08/10 08:41, Dave Messina wrote:
> Hi Giuseppe,
>

> On Aug 19, 2010, at 12:45, Giuseppe Gallone wrote:
>> Bio::Orthology::InterologMap
>> Bio::Orthology::Interolog::Map,
>
>> just in case somebody else finds other interesting applications for the Interolog concept and would like to "plug in" their own contribution. Would this make any sense?
>
> Absolutely. I think either of the above is a good option, and I agree that the second is a little more flexible.
>
> Your POD looks great! Way better than most. Having seen the whole thing now, I think your description is fine as is. And if you have another tutorial and example scripts on top of it, that would really be terrific, above and beyond what most people would expect.
>
> So, time to unleash it on the world! :)
>

> Dave

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.