[Bioperl-l] getting DNA sequence for exon features from GFF

Dave Messina David.Messina at sbc.su.se
Thu Aug 26 09:08:20 UTC 2010

Aha, great, thanks for clarifying, Peter.

And if I bothered to look at the Bio::Tools::GFF documentation before answering :), I would have seen this:

    http://doc.bioperl.org/bioperl-live/Bio/Tools/GFF.html#General

which describes how you can use

    $gffio->get_seqs()

and related methods to pull out the sequence data.

Dave