[Bioperl-l] Add sequence feature

Jessica Sun jessica.sun at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 15:27:10 UTC 2010

unfortunately. I want to add the feature to the sequence object I got from
the Genbank file, I do not mind to save a new genbank file but these new
genbank file contains the original genbank format and info I got plus the
new feature tags I need to added to. Any quick solution to this?

thx

Jessica

--
Jessica Jingping Sun