[Bioperl-l] clustalw to maf format

Bernd Web bernd.web at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 21:25:52 UTC 2010

Hi Shalabh,

This ConvertAlign does not write maf either, it only reads it (i made
it). I found some other converters on the web but they do not export
to maf format either...

http://biotechvana.uv.es/servers/afc/main.php
http://www.hiv.lanl.gov/content/sequence/FORMAT_CONVERSION/form.html

Galaxy has a MAF to Fasta converter: