[Bioperl-l] Seeking to Contribute

Robert Buels rmb32 at cornell.edu
Sat Apr 24 00:14:24 UTC 2010

Hi Ifty,

Great to hear it!  A great place to start would be the BioPerl bugzilla:
http://bugzilla.open-bio.org/buglist.cgi?product=Bioperl&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED

Grab a bug, mail us if you have questions about it, and submit a patch
to this list, and we'll apply it.  After a while, if we see that you're
doing good work, you get a commit bit.  Simple as that!

Rob