[Bioperl-l] subsection of genbank file

Roy Chaudhuri roy.chaudhuri at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 07:17:26 UTC 2009

Hi Liam,

Yes, that is a bug - I think it is to do with the Feature Annotation
rollback from 1.6, it works fine with 1.5.2. Looks like the tests I
wrote don't check for the presence of tags, just the coordinates of the
feature, so this hasn't been picked up. Submit it to Bugzilla, and I'll
take a look when I get a chance.

Cheers.
Roy.