[Bioperl-l] problem parsing pdb

Brian Osborne bosborne11 at verizon.net
Fri Sep 18 13:48:55 UTC 2009

Mark,

There was an interesting exchange about StructureIO::pdb a few years
ago:

http://portal.open-bio.org/pipermail/bioperl-l/2006-September/022990.html

I don't think anyone has actually worked on this code since then and I
also don't know if Paolo's question relates to the content of the
thread, but it's good overview.

Brian O.