[Bioperl-l] identifying accession number's database

Chase Miller chmille4 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 24 16:59:50 UTC 2009

Hans, thanks that was definitely helpful.  Looks like there isn't a perfect
solution, so I'll have to do a bit of guessing with my regexs.

(sounds like a good project....Bio::DB::GuessDB...)

Mark, I had a feeling my old google mentor wasn't going to let me off the
hook that easily once Hans said it was an open problem. :)  I'll dust off my
commit bit and see what I can do.

Cheers,
Chase