[Bioperl-l] How to parse DBLINK Project linetype in Genbank file

Chris Fields cjfields at illinois.edu
Wed Oct 21 20:05:31 UTC 2009

Chris, Mark,

Looks like it isn't parsed.  I'll add a bug report to track, should be
easy enough to add.

Notably, gbdriver catches it but chokes b/c the type mapper is
expecting a Bio::Annotation::DBlink (any non-specific information is
by default pushed into a Bio::Annotation::SimpleValue, hence the
painful death).

chris