[Bioperl-l] HOWTO copyright policy vs FDL on wiki

Mark A. Jensen maj at fortinbras.us
Sun Nov 29 03:32:42 UTC 2009

The HOWTOs appear to have a more restrictive copyright
than FDL-- in particular, the blurb at the bottom of the
HOWTO page asks users to use the documents for personal
use only. I'm for this; I think we should therefore have some
explicit license for these that specifies this kind of restriction,
and then express that on each howto and in BioPerl:Copyright.
Any thoughts on the right license and whether this is a good plan?
MAJ