[Bioperl-l] [Fwd: Re: A question about iBio::Index: and its correct use]

jluis.lavin at unavarra.es jluis.lavin at unavarra.es
Thu Nov 5 16:21:57 UTC 2009

Thank you very much Mark, that´s a good point :$
I guess your correction is referred to the second script, isn´t it?

If it is so, there is still a problem with the first script, it doesn´t
create the PC9.fasta.idx file, instead it creates two files named:
-PC9.fasta.idx.pag
-PC9.fasta.idx.dir

which seem to be clearly related with some kind of indexing process...but,
unless the PC9.fasta.idx file is only virtual or remains hidden, I can´t
find it anywhere...
Forgive me if I´m talking nosense...

Thank you very much again for your help ;)