[Bioperl-l] version of ExtUtils::Manifest too strict?

Chris Fields cjfields at illinois.edu
Wed Nov 4 13:53:35 UTC 2009

Alex,

Not sure why ExtUtils::Manifest can't be bundled as a separate perl
package alone.  It is part of perl core but it's also available on
CPAN separately from perl itself:

http://search.cpan.org/~rkobes/ExtUtils-Manifest-1.57/lib/ExtUtils/Manifest.pm

This is the commit message for that BTW.  This allows spaces in file
names for the MANIFEST.  v1.52 is a bug fix and is required.

http://code.open-bio.org/svnweb/index.cgi/bioperl/revision/?rev=15673

chris