[Bioperl-l] Trouble retrieving multiple sequences from NCBI in a single list query

jluis.lavin at unavarra.es jluis.lavin at unavarra.es
Wed Nov 4 10:14:40 UTC 2009

Thank you very very much Dave,
I´ve had a really frustrating time trying to find out what I was doing
wrong, it has been so frustrating that I was about to quit Bioperl.
Now I can try to focus on BLAST parsing for my comparative genomic analysis

You´re great in this mailing list, because you give a fast and neat advice
to all the questions asked here by newbies like me ;)

--
Dr. José Luis Lavín Trueba

Dpto. de Producción Agraria
Grupo de Genética y Microbiología