[Bioperl-l] experimental Bio::Search::Tiling implementation

Mark A. Jensen maj at fortinbras.us
Wed May 20 01:27:27 UTC 2009

Great, guys -- thanks--
Yesterday I committed a fix (r15689) that took care of problems
with tile_hsps()'s handling of gapped alignments. This may have
solved some of the old problems. I will have a go at the data
Sendu mentions. (I didn't go through all 1093 tests in blast.t;
will look more closely...) Will also try to make representations
of the HSPI methods that are generalizable, and use these to
flesh out the TilingI interface (create aliases back to HSPI, e.g.)
cheers- Mark