[Bioperl-l] parsing paml output

Jason Stajich jason at bioperl.org
Fri May 8 16:57:54 UTC 2009

The parsing is decoupled that is Bio::Tools::Phylo::PAML and I'm
pretty sure where the errors are coming from.

I think a sample report and sample script as a bug report is a good
first step in case this a simple problem to diagnose.

However we need programmers who want to work on this problem to step
up and help update the module to deal with new variants in the PAML
output file format.
I think we've failed to recruit any new developers to work on
supporting the latest PAML so things work(ed) for 3.15 but I think 4
has new variations in the format that cause it to fall over.

-jason