[Bioperl-l] gbf to gff

Scott Cain scott at scottcain.net
Wed Jun 3 18:11:54 UTC 2009

Hi Shalabh,

Do you want them combined onto a single reference sequence?  I'm
guessing this is a circular microbial genome in two segments.  Do you
know how to the coordinates in one genbank file relates to the other
(or are you willing to make something up)?  I imagine the way I would
do it would be to convert both files to gff and then write a quicky
script to convert the coordinates and reference sequence name (column
1) of one file to be consistent with the other.

Scott