[Bioperl-l] Contributing to biomoose

Siddhartha Basu sidd.basu at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 02:23:42 UTC 2009

Hi chris,
I have forked your 'biomoose' git project and recently added bunch of
roles in my master in addition to the one (Annotation) you have already
merged. So far,  these were mostly interface centric module and were quite easy
to implement. Here is my github link ....
http://github.com/cybersiddhu/biomoose/tree/master

Anyway,  i want to contribute with other module but wondering which other
modules would be a good target particularly leaving those out which
you/others are working or have plans to work on. Any
suggestions/ideas/roadmaps will be really helpful.

thanks,
-siddhartha