[Bioperl-l] [ANNOUNCEMENT] Alpha 1.6 releases of BioPerl-run, BioPerl-db, BioPerl-network

Mark Johnson johnsonm at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 17:07:37 UTC 2009

On Wed, Jan 28, 2009 at 11:14 AM, Chris Fields <cjfields at illinois.edu> wrote:
> I believe BioPerl-db (if configured correctly) and BioPerl-network should
> pass tests w/o problems.  However, I would like to gather as many test
> results as possible from BioPerl users prior to a final release on CPAN,
> particularly with BioPerl-run (I would like to make sure that tests for
> wrappers are bypassed if the executable isn't present or an environment
> variable isn't set).

I have one issue with Genemark.hmm.prokaryotic.t.  It's trying to use
Helicobacter_pylori_26695.mod, which I don't have.  Our gmhmmp package
may be out of date, we've been getting license renewals, but I'm not
sure we're running the latest and greatest code / models.  This test
*used* to use Helicobacter_pylori.mod.  If I change it, the tests
pass.  It looks like you changed the model in revision 15319.