[Bioperl-l] How to retrieve info about whether a Seq is a partial or complete CDS

Christopher Goddard cgoddard at flmnh.ufl.edu
Wed Jan 28 22:31:48 UTC 2009

Thank you.  I was finally able to figure it out.  I'm a bit embarrassed
to say this, but the problem was that I was not specifying the database
to query when I did the get_Stream_by_query() call, and it was returning
results from a database without that coding sequence completion
information in the definition.

Chris

--
Christopher Goddard