[Bioperl-l] Bio::PopGen::Utilities->aln_to_population

Richard Harrison richard.harrison at edinburgh.ac.uk
Wed Jan 28 18:24:12 UTC 2009

Hi all,
I have updated the aln_to_population part of
Bio::PopGen::Statistics::Utilitities to include codon models for 4-
fold degenerate sites, synonymous, non-synonymous sites and also a
rough-n-ready indel excluder.... If you would like my script, (to
include or vet!) let me know..  I want to expand the PopGen side of
Bioperl  a bit further, as it doesn't do everything that I need at the
moment.
Best wishes,
Richard

Dr Richard Harrison
richard.harrison at ed.ac.uk
127 Ashworth Labs
Institutes of Evolutionary Biology
King's Buildings
West Mains Road
Edinburgh EH9 3JT

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.