[Bioperl-l] a thought on Bio::Root::Build

Mark A. Jensen maj at fortinbras.us
Mon Jan 26 11:48:26 UTC 2009

Dave-
I've got it so this 'core behavior' results only if mbuildpl_arg or
makepl_arg are not already set via MyConfig-- MyConfig
always overrides everything. But still, maybe this is too much fiddling.

Sendu- Let me go back to the drawing board, taking Chris's
comments into closer account.

thanks guys -
MAJ