[Bioperl-l] Remove Makefile.PL stub from version control?

Chris Fields cjfields at illinois.edu
Mon Jan 12 02:08:47 UTC 2009

Sendu,

Go ahead and remove it; I see no reason for it (we've been using
Build.PL for a while now).  I'll remove the same from the branch.

Thanks for the cleanups on db and run.  I'll try getting a third RC
(and a first RC for db and run).  I'll work on bioperl-network next;
do we want any others (pedigree maybe)?

chris