[Bioperl-l] [ANNOUCEMENT] BioPerl 1.6 RC3

Martin MOKREJŠ mmokrejs at ribosome.natur.cuni.cz
Sat Feb 21 21:31:46 UTC 2009

For the completeness of the archives, it seems there used to
be a Gelminder tool to read gel files.
I cannot find anymore other sources than a backup of RCS files.
But somebody more skilled is probably able to recreate the
sources from the RCS-generated diffs.

ftp://ftp.sanger.ac.uk/pub/badger/gelminder
ftp://ftp.sanger.ac.uk/pub/PRODUCTION_SOFTWARE/src/gelminder/
ftp://ftp.sanger.ac.uk/pub/PRODUCTION_SOFTWARE/src/gelmover/

For sure that should be helpful to somebody having the time
to read in the sources how to interpret the file format.
Not my case, though. ;)
Martin