[Bioperl-l] little wiki bug?

Mark A. Jensen maj at fortinbras.us
Tue Feb 3 13:28:53 UTC 2009

Thanks, all. Clearly, there is no such thing as a "little" bug to this crowd!
The highlighting at the place where I noticed it
(http://www.bioperl.org/wiki/Getting_all_k-mer_combinations_of_residues#version_5_.28Chris_Fields.29)
(in the middle of a very cool scrap by Chris,btw) is now fine.
onward-MAJ