[Bioperl-l] little wiki bug?

Mauricio Herrera Cuadra mauricio at open-bio.org
Tue Feb 3 05:21:24 UTC 2009

The problem was the GeSHiHighlight.php file which needed to be updated
to its latest version too (aside from the Geshi library), though no
errors were thrown to the Apache logs...

Syntax highlighting is back to normal and apparently with the bug fixed,
take a look to the Sandbox with Mark's example.

Thanks,
Mauricio.