[Bioperl-l] Fwd: problem with bioperl (where's the Mus?)

Chris Fields cjfields at illinois.edu
Sat Aug 22 20:17:46 UTC 2009

Anand,

You should always post emails to the bioperl-l mailing list, never to
individual developers (you'll get an answer much faster).  Keep

Though I use bioperl-db some, I'm probably not the best person to
ask.  Does anyone know what's going on with this?  Does this have to
do with the Species/Taxon refactoring?

chris

Begin forwarded message: