[Bioperl-l] Problems with Bioperl-ext package on WinVista?

Robert Buels rmb32 at cornell.edu
Mon Aug 17 23:00:00 UTC 2009

Yee Man Chan wrote:
> I noticed that Bio/Tools/HMM.pm was removed from the trunk. So I added it back in. I think you shouldn't get the warnings with this version.

Please read my email above with instructions for checkout out the new
Bio-Tools-HMM component, where Bio::Tools::HMM has been moved.  Please
do not add the Bio::Tools::HMM module back into bioperl-live.

I think you might be confused about the functions of 'svn add', 'svn
commit', etc, because I don't see any actual addition of the module in
the commit logs.  Please read through the SVN manual at
http://svnbook.red-bean.com/ if you need clarification.

Rob