[Bioperl-l] Access GSS sequences using Bio::DB::GenBank

Robert Buels rmb32 at cornell.edu
Thu Aug 13 18:59:00 UTC 2009

OK, commit 15927 adds some more info about -db options for
Bio::DB::Query::GenBank, explicitly mentioning protein, nucleotide,
nuccore, nucgss, nucest, and unigene, and including a link to an (XML)
page from NCBI that lists inputs that NCBI accepts.

Could somebody who knows more about eUtils than me also review this
patch and make corrections if necessary?

Rob

--
Robert Buels
Bioinformatics Analyst, Sol Genomics Network
rmb32 at cornell.edu
http://www.sgn.cornell.edu