[Bioperl-l] cvs server still up?

Chris Fields cjfields at illinois.edu
Fri Apr 24 20:29:22 UTC 2009

Not sure what the plans were for the CVS server beyond having it
available for all older bioperl releases (pre-1.6).  Everything has
been moved into the svn server though, so really the cvs server is
redundant.  Shutting it down might serve the purpose of alerting users
to the fact that we no longer use it!

Thinking some more about it: it might be present simply b/c other open-
bio projects are still using cvs.  I can't recall if biopython
switched over or not...

chris