[Bioperl-l] GSoC proposal

Oleksii Nikolaienko oleksii.nikolaienko at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 11:10:47 UTC 2009

Hi all!
My name is Oleksii, I`m PhD student and I`d like to receive your comments on
my proposal for Google summer of code. It`s called
"bioperl-live::Bio::Restriction::* - implementing missing features" and I`m
going to:

1)      add support for reading and writing different file formats for
module Bio::Restriction::IO
2)      add support for multicut/multisite enzymes
3)      add information on recommended buffers, restriction efficiency,
sensitivity to methylation, etc and corresponding new methods
4)      update documentation for Bio::Restriction::* modules

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

notch