[Bioperl-l] SeqHound

Brian Osborne bosborne11 at verizon.net
Tue Sep 9 14:50:38 UTC 2008

Raul,

After spending a few minutes at bond.unleashedinformatics.com I have
to admit that it's not clear how one accesses their free version of
BOND. There are no examples that I can see in their packages.

If you are interested in looking at protein-protein networks in the
Bioperl context you can also check out the bioperl-network package:

http://www.bioperl.org/wiki/Network_package

If you don't care what language you're using then you should consider
Cytoscape, it's probably the package with the most capability.

Brian O.