[Bioperl-l] contribute a new BioPerl module

Chris Fields cjfields at illinois.edu
Sat Oct 18 03:00:56 UTC 2008

Hongyu,

The best way to submit the module is to add it as an enhancement
request to Bugzilla (http://bugzilla.bioperl.org/) along with relevant
tests as described in the Writing Tests HOWTO (http://www.bioperl.org/wiki/HOWTO:Writing_BioPerl_Tests
).  One of the core devs will try to vet the module to make sure
everything is in place prior to adding it to bioperl-live.

chris