[Bioperl-l] [ANNOUNCEMENT] BioPerl 1.6 release agenda

Chris Fields cjfields at illinois.edu
Thu Nov 27 22:45:12 UTC 2008

On Nov 27, 2008, at 3:53 PM, Dave Messina wrote:

> ...I've gone through the list of outstanding bugs on the release
> page and tried to do some triage on which release they seemed
> appropriate for -- see the big TODO table on:
>
> http://www.bioperl.org/wiki/Talk:Release_1.6
>
> Chris, I know you've been working hard on going through a lot of
> bugs in the last few days. Hope I'm not stepping on your toes there;
> just trying to get something written down on the list for each one
> of them so we can all discuss and see what's left to be done.

No problem at all!  As long as we know what everyone is working on
(noted on the wiki or here), shouldn't be a problem, so the more
involved the better.

Turkey day here so I'll be intermittent, but I'll work on updating the
wiki over the next day or two.  I'm working on a few more bugs
(including that stockholm one) and will update the SearchIO/AlignIO
tests along the way.

> Dave

Thanks again for the help!