[Bioperl-l] Draw phylogenetic trees with bar chart

K. Shameer shameer at ncbs.res.in
Wed Nov 12 08:16:35 UTC 2008

Hi Florent,

I recently used the Bio::Tree::Draw::Cladogram method to generate trees
using input files in newick format. I used the eps format output and used
the `convert` (part of ImageMagick) tool to convert it in to png format.
The example in the HOWTO worked quite well for me. I am not sure if you
can add graph data as bar chart using BioPerl.

Cheers,
K. Shameer