[Bioperl-l] Re peatMasker not found

nisa_dar vdar at yorku.ca
Thu May 22 17:54:12 UTC 2008

I am trying to find RepeatMasker program executable by typing
which RepeatMasker
but its no where on my system, although I installed it and in my previous
message I have mentioned the paths of its .pm file and its directory.
I don't know how to find the path of what my program needs, bcs I have tried
all these paths which i mentioned in my previous message.
any suggestions?