[Bioperl-l] I can't access clustalw from my cgi perl program...

vdar at yorku.ca vdar at yorku.ca
Wed May 21 22:12:07 UTC 2008

ok thanks, its not giving me any error now, but its not doing anything too, the
following code works from commandline but not from my cgi script. I have added
the path to bioperl and have tried everything else that I could find...

        my  $in  = Bio::AlignIO->new(-file   => $inputfilename ,
				-format => 'fasta');
	my $out = Bio::AlignIO->new(-file   => ">out.aln.pfam" ,
				-format => 'pfam');

	while ( my $aln1 = $in->next_aln() ) {
		$out->write_aln($aln1);
	}

output file is not produced. what should I do?

thanks
nisa