[Bioperl-l] Question on extracting Molecular Weight fields fromUniProt records

Chris Fields cjfields at uiuc.edu
Mon May 19 17:07:35 UTC 2008

Information for the SQ line (length, MW, crc64) is not parsed.  On
output everything is recalculated from scratch, with the MW being
recalculated using SeqStats (as indicated by Marc).  I would consider
this a feature, for if you change/modify the sequence record you would
have to rerun all those calculations anyway.

chris