[Bioperl-l] [Gmod-gbrowse] Script to convert blastall output into gff format.

Jay Hannah jay at jays.net
Tue May 13 16:28:36 UTC 2008

On May 13, 2008, at 8:59 AM, Gabriel Dalmazo wrote:
> I've been serching for such tool, but couldn't find this especific
> type of script, there are many parsers, but don't know which one is
> more apropriated.

I think this does what you're asking for:

    bioperl-live/scripts/utilities/search2gff.PLS

    http://code.open-bio.org/svnweb/index.cgi/bioperl/view/bioperl-
live/trunk/scripts/utilities/search2gff.PLS

If your goal is visualization you might find this interesting:

    http://www.bioperl.org/wiki/HOWTO:Graphics#Parsing_Real_BLAST_Output

HTH,

http://clab.ist.unomaha.edu/CLAB/index.php/User:Jhannah