[Bioperl-l] BioSQL V1.0.0 released

Steve Chervitz sac at bioperl.org
Tue Mar 11 19:04:48 UTC 2008

Ditto. Thanks for biting the bullet, Hilmar.

BTW, I put together a little compendium/review of various bioinformatics
data models a few months ago, where I mention BioSQL among others, but I
never really announced it:

http://biodatamodel.org/

It thought about wikifying it to get the community involved in maintaining
it, but haven't gotten around to it yet.

Feedback is welcome.

Cheers,
Steve